Re: [pygame] Old pygame tutorial not working

> I think you have it backwards, vertex arrays are widely supported (OpenGL
> 1.1 or greater), VBOs are much newer.
>
> -Casey

Does Immediate mode means using glBegin()/glEnd() blocks?

Can you post / link to example code using vertex arrays? ( Preferably
in python +numpy/numeric )

ian: If I understand right, I think that for speed you're supposed to
avoid immediate mode ( begin/end) as much as possible. Looking at your
loop, is it possible to move begin/end out one more level, or not?
--
Jake