Re: [pygame] The Giant - 'cool project I'm working on now' - thread.

On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Patrick Mullen <saluk64007@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> René, you start a thread like this and don't post your cool project?
> Let's hear it!
>
> Nirav, very interesting, in a somewhat maniacal way.  I'll be looking
> out for the youtube.
>
> I have some big projects for sure.  I am still working on Crescent
> Dawn Online, my attempt at an mmo.  Not as cool as Champions (how is
> that going Noah, by the way?) but it's cool enough to me :)  At this
> point I did some redesign (I should say "design" as what was there
> before was pretty much "what would happen if we try this") and am busy
> implementing everything to spec and trying to get a small but workable
> economy going.  Also my artist is on hiatus, which is making for fun
> times for me to practice my 3d skillz.
>
> My other cool project is PyWright, an engine/scripting language to
> make Phoenix Wright games.  It is currently in competition with 4
> similar tools written in various other languages, which is a lot of
> fun :)  By my judgement it is in 2nd place, I don't think it will take
> the crown anytime soon, but I keep adding features hoping to make some
> more ground.

My big project is to make a hard science fiction MMORPG game and a
movie to go with it. Currently our listserv has 20 people on it but
only about 1/4 work on the project the rest just ghost it. We are
using Blender 3d for the movie and Panda3d for the game.

--
Douglas E Knapp