Re: [pygame] The Giant - 'cool project I'm working on now' - thread.

René, you start a thread like this and don't post your cool project?
Let's hear it!

Nirav, very interesting, in a somewhat maniacal way.  I'll be looking
out for the youtube.

I have some big projects for sure.  I am still working on Crescent
Dawn Online, my attempt at an mmo.  Not as cool as Champions (how is
that going Noah, by the way?) but it's cool enough to me :)  At this
point I did some redesign (I should say "design" as what was there
before was pretty much "what would happen if we try this") and am busy
implementing everything to spec and trying to get a small but workable
economy going.  Also my artist is on hiatus, which is making for fun
times for me to practice my 3d skillz.

My other cool project is PyWright, an engine/scripting language to
make Phoenix Wright games.  It is currently in competition with 4
similar tools written in various other languages, which is a lot of
fun :)  By my judgement it is in 2nd place, I don't think it will take
the crown anytime soon, but I keep adding features hoping to make some
more ground.