[pygame] OT: GSoC Force FeedBack API ...

Greetings ...

 I know this is a little off topic and I'm hoping that I will not get flamed to bad ...

 I was wondering if anybody is following the development of the Force FeedBack API project.  I see SVN check-ins, but can't seem to find a Project Page or progress report ... And I really don't wish to subscribe to another MailList, just to follow this project ...

 Would be great to test what has already been put in place, plus seeing that I bought myself a new GamePad and think I now have something to test with ...

Thanks
Mailed
LeeT

P.S. Anyone looking at creating some Python bindings to add to pygame?  I know, it's too early to do that ... Just asking ...