[pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

The PyGameDB project which has similarity's to the commercial platform
"Steam" is coming to a usable state.

It is programmed in Python + WxPython.
It works by adding the game to sys.path and importing the game (very
simplified way to put it).
It uses a XML file to get a list of PyGame's. It will also work with
other types of python games, including opengl based ones, as long as
they are open source.
A huge feature is that it will make it easy to deploy pygame's since
you do not need to package them as a .exe.
It allows anyone to make a game repository, the XML file url can be
set inside the application!

I am currently looking for help with:
* The pygamedb-server which is a website programmed in cherrypy or
pylons which will allow people to submit/upload games and generates
the resulting xml file.
* Beta testers for the client and someone that can test it on Mac OSX
* Someone to make me a pygamedb logo, I am useless with graphics!
* Someone with knowlege of WxPython thats willing to help with the client gui.

The project is currently missing a big feature, dependency/library
support (It ignores that in the xml file right now). That will be
finished very soon.

You can see a screenshot here: http://richies.googlepages.com/Screenshot-1.png
The test repo is hosted here: http://pygamedb.4rensics.org/
The test XML Data file  is here: http://pygamedb.4rensics.org/pygamedb.xml

I plan to get a domain name once pygamedb-server is done.. pygamedb.org maybe?

Getting it
=======
The project lives at: https://launchpad.net/pygamedb

Windows
http://launchpad.net/bzr/1.6/1.6beta3/+download/bzr-setup-1.6b3.exe
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/wxpython/wxPython2.8-win32-unicode-2.8.8.1-py25.exe
Install all of the above.

Debian/Ubuntu
python-wxgtk2.8, bzr

Once you installed that, Run this command:
bzr branch lp:pygamedb

Running it
=======
Windows
rename pygamedb to pygamedb.py and then run it.

On all other os's just run pygamedb

--
Thanks, Richie Ward