Re: [pygame] Physics module status note, more things...

Hey Greg!

Man, everybody in this list are so responsive, I like it.

> You'll also want a drag force proportional to the velocity
> of the body and the immersed volume, to stop it from
> accelerating indefinitely while submerged, and to damp
> down oscillations when it's floating on the surface.

Great point, I was thinking about using the friction attribute to achieve
this, but maybe something like viscosity is better to calculate drag?
Or is viscosity based on friction? Gotta Wikipedia this.

If we could add this attribute (calling it viscosity, just for the sake of
argument) to both worlds and bodies you can get terminal velocity for air,
water and whatever non-solids you might like to simulate. It would also
make sure that projectiles slow down faster in "water".

If you want a fancy version you could include surface area in the drag
calculation.

/Peter