Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

Thanks for the ideas, when a suitable name is chosen, I shall do my
best to change the projects name.

There are some restrictions, it will be packaged for linux and for
http://pypi.python.org/pypi, if it has a long name, the initials
cannot conflict with another package. if it has a short name, i can
just use the full name for the package name.

I would like to thank Frozenball for the logo. I request that he
provides me with the SVG source code.

I am unaware of any trademark problems with "pygame", but I agree that
a new, funky name can help.

--
Thanks, Richie Ward