Re: [pygame] changes from pygame 1.7.1 to pygame 1.8.1

Hi everyone,

Nicholas, try setting the environment variable SDL_VIDEODRIVER to directx. sy12, set yours to windib. Pygame 1.8.1 sets the video driver to directx for some Windows versions. In this case the SDL 1.2.13 used by Pygame 1.8.1 behaves differently with directx that with windib. I will rebuild SDL as a console dll and see what happens.

Lenard

Nicholas Dudfield wrote:

sy12 ,

I am not experiencing the behaviour you describe with Vista 32 SP 1, pygame svn 1619. The PyGame window retains focus.

I will add the test as an 'interactive' test to the pygame unittests.

Hopefully someone can fix your problem for you.

Cheers.