Re: [pygame] Shooting an object

i have the whole counter thing down. I just can't get the enemy do any shooting.

=
All Circuit Breakers Inc
Large stock of all breakers by Square D, Cutler Hammer, GE, and Siemens. Ship nationally, wholesale prices.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=c3419f6ba996310e4c3793b64df21d5c