SDL_gfx todo. Re: [pygame] Transparency and pygame.draw

hi,

ah, nice one.  I missed this patch.

So the todo list for this would be:

- unit tests for all of these functions.
- include SDL_gfx in a pygame sub directory, and make the pygame build
system build SDL_gfx.
- implement pygame.draw using the gfx module.
- any bugfixes in the pygame draw/transform code should go into gfx module.
- a review by other developers of code, and docs.

cheers,