Re: [pygame] Improving pygame web docs

Hmm, I guess part of the problem for me is that it is fixed width in size - and I have a rather wide monitor, so I just see a lot of the texture on both sides, which is annoying.
Slightly smaller circles (or rather larger, like 60 pixels maybe?) circles would be better I think - but mainly allow the site to be larger in width, I think...