Re: [pygame] The great pySchism, was: how to remove spam comments in pygame wiki

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 5:07 PM, James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 06:53:50PM -0700, Nirav Patel wrote:
> First, It is clear that having two pygame websites will do nothing but
> confuse the community of users and developers.

I just want to comment that I don't think that having two (or more)
websites will really be confusing. I have a non-python project
(OHRRPGCE) which has 5 different sites all run by different people with
different (often overlapping) goals and it all works together pretty
well in spite of having a much smaller active community than pygame has.

I have not seen any evidence of user-confusion caused by the presence of
more than one website (any user confusion is due to the messyness of
the software, not the website ;)

---
James Paige

yeah, more website the better in my opinion.  If you search with google, you'll note that pygame comes up on hundreds of different websites daily already.  Also, python has many different websites... etc.

cu,