Re: [pygame] The great pySchism, was: how to remove spam comments in pygame wiki

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 06:53:50PM -0700, Nirav Patel wrote:
> First, It is clear that having two pygame websites will do nothing but
> confuse the community of users and developers.

I just want to comment that I don't think that having two (or more)
websites will really be confusing. I have a non-python project
(OHRRPGCE) which has 5 different sites all run by different people with
different (often overlapping) goals and it all works together pretty
well in spite of having a much smaller active community than pygame has.

I have not seen any evidence of user-confusion caused by the presence of
more than one website (any user confusion is due to the messyness of
the software, not the website ;)

---
James Paige