Re: [pygame] ANNOUNCE: pygame 1.9.1 released.

I have this problem as well.  Please, all GMail users, select each of
his affected messages and using the drop-down arrow on the top right
of the message in GMail, select "Report not phishing".  Once you've
done this for a message, then please mark "Not Spam".

Thanks,
Steve