Re: [pygame] unsubscribe

Oh... I was being facetious.  See, I sent the reply to the list, so if you were unsubscribed you wouldn't have gotten it.
Sorry for the confusion.

The correct address for unsubscribing can be found below:

To get on or off the mailing list, send an email message to majordomo@xxxxxxxx with a simple command in the body. Some examples; (note, no subject is needed). If subscribing or unsubscribing, there's no need to enter any extra email address information. Just use the commands like they are below, the email address you mail from is the address mail will go to (or stop going to).