Re: [pygame] Re: Adding a new extension to the Windows compilation order

Unfortunately, I get an error when I execute my module, that says basically

"Compiler did not align stack variables. Libavcodec has been miscompiled
and may be very slow or crash. This is not a bug in libavcodec,
but in the compiler. Do not report crashes to FFmpeg developers."

It suggest recompiling with gcc4.2 or greater, so I've been trying to get a mingw version of gcc, 4.2 or greater, but it fails everytime. I do recall someone managing to compile the ffmpeg libraries before on windows? If I could get those, I have a feeling, things will work properly.

But I don't think we will have windows functionality for the module just yet, unfortunately. *sighs*

-Tyler