[pygame] Re: Movie module being merged

What I forgot to say is, let me know, I will be beginning a merge at 2 pm.

-Tyler

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Tyler Laing <trinioler@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I will be beginning the process of merging the movie module branch into the main branch.

As it stands, the ffmpeg movie backend compiles. The vlc backend isn't quite feature complete, and doesn't work with older vlc's unfortunately.

I would say that the nmovie module is only at a alpha stage, and needs a lot more widespread testing.

If you have any questions, send me an email :)

-Tyler
--
Visit my blog at http://oddco.ca/zeroth/zblog

--