[pygame] BUG: Problem with rockband guitar strum bar

Hi,

Just to start my OS is Fedora 13, the version of pygame is:
pygame-1.9.1-1.fc13.i686, and the version of python is:
python-2.6.4-27.fc13.i686.

The problem comes when i try to use the strum bar of my PS3 rockband
guitar in Frets on Fire, FoFix or SDLJoytest-GL.
All other buttons are perfectly recognized, but when i try to
calibrate/configure the strum bar the software freezes, throws these
error and closes.

Fatal Python error: (pygame parachute) Segmentation Fault
Aborted (core dumped)

Any clue?

Greetings,

Mauricio Coto