Re: [pygame] ImportError: DLL load failed

Hi,

I am glad you solved the problem. As for small programs, Pygame does come with several small examples. If you have a working web browser do:

python -m pygame.docs.__main__

to bring up the installed documentation. The example programs are described in the 'examples' module. To run the 'aliens' example do:

python -m pygame.examples.aliens

The source code will be in:

C:\program\python26\lib\site-packages\pygame\examples\alien.py

if Python 2.6 was not moved when fixing the DLL problem.

Lenard