[pygame] pygame developers: bitbucket usernames and authormap (due in 1 week).

Hi,

it seems we're moving to bitbucket.org for hosting mercurial, instead of using svn.

There's two optional things I'd like to ask of pygame developers with commit privileges.

1. authormap file (for username conversion.  Due Saturday 13th of August).
2. bitbucket usernames.

1. authormap file (for username conversion.  Due Saturday 13th of August).

There's a file in subversion, which maps your pygame svn username to your bitbucket username.
    trunk/authormap

The format needed for authormap is: 'your_pygame_svn_username=First Last <user@xxxxxxxxxxx>'

I'm not sure I can edit the usernames after we've done the conversion, so if you want something in there other than your svn username, please edit the file by the end of the week (Saturday 13th of August).  If you don't want to edit the svn file just email me your details.

2. bitbucket usernames

Either email me or Lenard, and we'll add you to the bitbucket.org/pygame/ project.

We can add you to the bitbucket project at any time.

cheers!