Re: [pygame] growing out of idle ide

Because it's better.  Seriously.

I'm new to Python.  (I've only written a few thousand lines of Python so far, so I'm still learning.)  I know a lot of OLD programming languages already, all of which have (or lack) features (warts) that annoy me.

I'm tired of programming languages that annoy me.  Python 3 is the version of Python that was specifically intended to have fewer warts, and be less annoying.

It's still not perfect.  For instance, it has complex operator precedence (which, I suspect, simply means that the BDFL never learned APL).  But it is pretty good.

Dave

On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 5:55 AM, Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 9:31 AM, David Burton <ncdave4life@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> doesn't support Python 3.  Rats!