Re: transition plan was Re: [pygame] contemplating move to bitbucket(and hg). what do you think?

Hi,

I've converted the repository over to bitbucket:
    https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/

Please have a play and let me know if you see any issues.

I've added a file called "IMPORTANT_MOVED.txt" to subversion with a note asking people not to commit changes to svn, and saying that we've moved to bitbucket.

I haven't completed the map from svn revision to hg revision yet.

I'm working on the bugzilla to bitbucket issue tracking now.

*Please don't add any issues to the bitbucket issue tracker if you can help it for the moment - since they might get over written.  I'm not going to download the bugs from bugzilla again either.

So far I have downloaded the bugzilla bugs in xml format, and have read a bunch of documentation.  I'm thinking of doing a quick and dirty conversion because I don't want to spend all that much time on it.

cheers,