Re: [pygame] Articles about game design?

One more:

There are a lot of resources accessible from the Blender site
http://www.blender.org

Blender is a brilliant, professional-quality, free, cross-platform, 3D modeling program which uses python for its scripting language. Blender really comes in two parts -- the modeler, and the player. The player is also referred to as the blender game-engine. It can be freely distributed with any games made. It isn't compatible with pygame, but many of the generic techniques in the blender tutorials are still usable for pygame, particularly when discussing sound and texture design considerations.

Cheers,

	- Miriam

Hokan LUNDBERG wrote:
Hello!

I have used Pygame in my classes for a year now, and it is working
fine. Now I would like to find good articles about developing games
and game design in general. Maybe some of you have some ideas? Also
books in pdf about game design would be great.

Regards,
Hokan
(Programming teacher in Stockholm)

--
If you don't have any failures then you're not trying hard enough.
 - Dr. Charles Elachi, director of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory