[pygame] San Francisco Game Developer's Workshop - August 30th

Hey Everyone,

The time has come back around for another San Francisco Game Developer's Workshop! This month (August 30th) we will be focusing exclusively on Android. Charles Hudson (Bionic Panda) and ngmoco will be discussing everything you need to know about Android, including how to make a successful play in the android market. This is a not-to-miss event for anyone interested in producing a game title or a platform in the current mobile environment!!

We will be hosting this event again at Google SF with an open bar, live DJ, and plenty of networking!!

Register here:
http://androidified.eventbrite.com/

Thanks!
Japheth