[pygame] SGC 0.1.8 Released (last beta)

This will be the last beta release leading up to the 0.2 stable release.

This release adds documentation for creating your own widgets. The
documentation can be found at: http://program.sambull.org/sgc/dev.html

To try it out, download the release code. As long as you
have Python 2 and Pygame installed, you should be able to run the
example files immediately.

To use it in your own projects, simply copy the 'sgc' sub-folder into
the top-level of your project or use setup.py to install it system-wide.

Please check it out at:
https://launchpad.net/simplegc

You can check out the documentation at:
http://program.sambull.org/sgc/
If you'd prefer an offline Devhelp version, there is a separate download
on Launchpad.

I'd appreciate any feedback on the project or the documentation, and any
problem areas. If you find a widget you need missing, try creating it
yourself; if you then send it to me, I may include it in the next
release.

There are a couple of bugs with the scroll box handles, I will fix these
before the release candidate. If you report any other bugs you find, I
will try to fix these before the release candidate also.

Limitations still in this release:
        No Python 3 support.