Re: [pygame] SGC 0.1.8 Released (last beta)

Thanks Sam - SGC looking really good :-) Hoping to use in in PyWeek next month.

I am hoping to post a menu example to my blog soon.

The code is here if you want to take a look. Feedback appreciated:
http://code.google.com/p/daftpython/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2FSGCMenuSkeleton

Press 'q' to quit the "game" screen.

My only suggestion is that I'd like a hook to draw on the surface
before the widgets are drawn e.g. to put a starfield behind the menu.

Take care,
Davy

  Davy's Blog Reborn - http://retrospaniel.wordpress.com