Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 10:44:09 -0500
Subject: [pygame] Pygame site
From: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx

Would anyone like to work with me on an updated pygame site? I figure the project would be more enjoyable than doing it solo. If we could get some decent content, and then maybe hire Kenney to do some artwork, I think we could come up with an good site.

I'm working off pygame.info. It runs off wordpress. No programming is necessary.

E-mail me if you are interested.

Paul Vincent Craven