Re: [pygame] Pygame site

I've been thinking about doing a project like this for a while too. What I'd like to see on it is something similar to scratch.mit.edu:

1) Up to date documentation, downloads, and news posts. (Basic web content easily handled by Wordpress.)
2) A gallery of Pygame games that people have made and can upload on (and comment on), with links to git/hg repos. Something to help facilitate code reviews.
3) Forums for discussion on Pygame.

The second part would require some customization (and spam control).

Can someone say what's up with the current pygame.org website? Ideally, just fixing up the old site would be great, rather than a fork.

-Al