Re: [pygame] Re: sprint this weekend

On Tue, 2015-08-18 at 15:18 +0200, adam.hasvers@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Sam, I think everything you are asking for is there under the first two headers.

I'm not seeing them...

>         Recent news on the front page.

This is fine, front and centre.

>         Link to documentation and tutorials.

There are a number of confusingly named headers, of which I have no idea
what I'm looking for. When arriving on the home page, I want to see a
docs link in the header, rather than have to decipher that I need the
'learn' header, and then finding the link somewhere in paragraph of
text.

>         Link to suggested libraries and utilities to use with Pygame.

I'm not seeing this anywhere. On the old website, this was also not easy
enough to find, nor was the page well maintained/formatted.

>         Link to page where I can browse interesting Pygame projects.

Recent releases are shown on the home page. I instinctively expect the
header of that to be a link to the full page where I'll be able to
browse projects. But, it is not a link, and I don't see a place to
browse projects.

>         Link to support locations (mailing list, bug tracker, source
>         code etc.)

Again, not finding this. The best I see is recent issues and commits.
Again this is not useful to me, and I expect clicking the header to take
me to the actual source and bug tracker sites, but they don't.