Re: [pygame] Re: sprint this weekend

On Mon, 2015-08-17 at 21:57 -0700, Ian Mallett wrote:
> However . . . the new site needs work. It took me five minutes to find
> the documentation, and I still don't know how to add a project. IMO
> the narrow columns and horizontal scrolling are bletcherous too

I agree with this. The only things I want from the Pygame website is:

        Recent news on the front page.
        Link to documentation and tutorials.
        Link to suggested libraries and utilities to use with Pygame.
        Link to page where I can browse interesting Pygame projects.
        Link to support locations (mailing list, bug tracker, source
        code etc.)

Only 1 of these requirements is currently met. I have zero interest in
everything else on the website. If I want to read tweets, I'll follow
pygame on Twitter (which I do), if I want to look at Reddit I'll go to
Reddit, if I want to look at StackOverflow I'll go to StackOverflow
etc..