Re: [pygame] Community game project

It seems that this is an idea a lot of us like, in one form or another: Marc-Alexandre's proposal is for something quite focused, my idea was much more open-ended, and I think Nicholas was describing a model somewhere inbetween. While we could eventually have multiple community games, let's work on one thing at once, otherwise we'll probably end up doing none of them.

Would anyone be interested in leading a project like this? Someone will need to have an overview of what the project is, and motivate people to contribute to it. I definitely can't commit the necessary time to do this.

Best wishes,
Thomas