Re: [pygame] 0.4 Released

On Thu, Dec 14, 2000 at 01:33:52AM -0800, ShredWheat wrote:
> as of this release, i am very happy with everything that is
> done. i'm going to start 'promoting' pygame a bit more. i
> feel it is ready for the great unwashed masses to come and
> try it out.

if you give me a half-to-one-page-ish blurb, focusing on how pygame
makes the linux world better for end-users (i think the logic is "it
allows people to write neat games easily. see, look."), i will send it
to the seul-announce list (800+ people, and a number of news places
tend to watch it as well).

i can also send it to liz at lwn.net, where it will reach a couple
thousand more.

--roger