[pygame] 0.4 rpms

The 0.4 rpms are in contrib.

As before, please note that the RPM will only work for you if you have
SDL_mixer, SDL_image and SDL_ttf installed, and you _don't_ have the
numerical python extensions. If this doesn't describe your setup,
please use the SRPM.

As a side note, in about a month I'll be switching from Redhat to
Debian, and the RPMs will go unmaintained. On the other hand, we'll
have DEBS :)  My experience trying to get RPM to work nicely with
pygame and distutils played no small part in my decision to switch.

Anyway... if you'd like to maintain the RPMs for pygame, please let me
know, and I'll give you a little tour of the SPEC file.

David Clark