Re: [pygame] pygame on OS X?

> (if someone could provide me with the compile command used to build a
> shared library for something like SDL_image, that could be a big start)

i've learned that the latest SDL_image does not build on OSX because of
the shared library 'problems'. but, the latest cvs version of SDL_image
apparantly has this fixed. if an osx user can look at see how SDL_image
solved the shared library questions, i'm sure the same stuff will work
for pygame.

if someone on OSX could grab SDL_image and send me the compile flags it
uses when calling "make" i think i can get pygame working for OSX also.