[pygame] Font "contest" submission: skyscraper

Skyscraper is inspired by the book "mmm... skyscraper i love you" by Tomato /
Underworld. See the docstrings and comments in the source for more
information.

I've uploaded a few files:
 skyscraper.py         - the script, which needs data to run
 skyscraper.tgz        - the script and data, all you need to run it
 skyscraper_shotN.png  - a couple of screenshots(*) of the script in action

Unfortunately, the script as uploaded has the FULLSCREEN option commented out
(so I could grab images - the image save() method doesn't seem to work for
me). Please edit the script and enable FULLSCREEN - it's much nicer :)

The screenshots us http://pygame.seul.org/ as the source text and the fonts
included in the .tgz bundle.

   Richard