[pygame] OpenPlay

Hi,
I usually dont have much to add to the mailings that
enter my inbox, but this time I think there is
something that might be able to help everyone who is
discussing game networking.  I'm not sure if anyone
has ported it to python yet, but there does exist a
game networking API that is free and is open source:
OpenPlay.  I believe that Apple developed it to be an
alternative to DirectPlay, but regardless, you can get
it here
(http://www.opensource.apple.com/projects/openplay/).
I'm not sure how hard it would be to port it, but it
could be a project for someone with more time(I don't
have time right now for it myself--got two projects in
the background).  Anyway, I'd thought I'd suggest it
to the group :)
Peace,
J.S.