Re: AW: [pygame] Network

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, DirkK wrote:

>AFAIK the hard part of network programming is not setting up the sockets and
>things like that, but the game logic concerning the connections: keywords
>like time synchronisation, latency, interpolation come to mind.  Does anyone
>know how these topics are solved in SDL?

I don't think they are solved in pure SDL. There's an add-on SDL_net that
probably has some nice solutions to something, but I couldn't find any
docs without actually downloading the tar.gz. See:

	http://www.libsdl.org/projects/SDL_net/

Maybe you can get some ideas by looking at the API?

--
         In the Beginning there was nothing, which exploded.
                                        -- Terry Pratchett, Lords and Ladies