Re: [pygame] More Pygame Articles...

In article <3C26BF9F.7060100@mediaone.net> you wrote:
> the biggest problem for python in the embedded world is memory usage.
> it's not made to be stingy on taking up resources. on the other hand,
> python certainly isn't wasteful, and only needs a fraction of the memory
> needed for anything in java.

I'd love to try Python on the new Sharp Zaurus. It runs Qt/Embedded, and
packages are in ipkg format, which is suspiciously like dpkg; it's also
running a pretty standard Linux, so porting shouldn't be that hard. It
would be reasonably neat to have games with the admin stuff in Qt and
the game itself in pygame, assuming an SDL port as well.

Of course, I asked for one for Christmas and got the Big No :)

Aq.

--
afe started your career.
Is it just me, or is there something really sad there?