[pygame] FEATURE REQUEST: pygame.transform.skew

You have every other simple function in the pygame.transform module, how
about adding the skew function? My guess it would be similar to the
rotate function with a skew and skewzoom. It should most proberly take a
tuple which is the x/y skew amounts. Something like

pygame.transform.skew(Surface, (x,y)) -> Surface
This returns the image skewed by x amount (posative for downwards,
negative for upwards), and y amount (posative for right, negative for
left). This is destructive.

pygame.transform.skewzoom(Surface, (x,y), zoom) -> Surface
Same as skew, only scales by zoom as well.

I'm afraid i don't know of any SDL lib which does this already so it
would have to be written :/ But a skew function isn't really hard to
write, if worse comes to worse i know where i can steal one from.

This would be a very useful feature and help make the transform module
more complete.

Thanks

Mithro