Re: [pygame] Hardware acceleration in linux

campbell barton wrote:
I have found out that the DGA video driver that SDL can use, supports
some hardware blitting depending on your graphics card I have tried
an NVIDIA TNT2 and a Voodoo Banshee, both support DGA but when I ask
pygame for the list of graphics features it returns
also, in pygame you can call pygame.display.get_driver() to get the name of the video driver sdl is using. check that to make sure you really are getting a dga mode.