[pygame] workshop examples

hi

i just did a workshop few days ago and i had some examples for the students to look at.
I did an example of using an interface in Python - pygame control a sound engine in Pure Data (http://www.pure-data.org).
Anyway, my request is if anyone could have a look at it and see if the way ots structured the programming is ok.

My backgound is on programming in Lingo (Macromedia Director) where many of the events are built in into the sprites. For example if i click into a sprite then there is an event "on mousedown" called in the sprite object. Same happens for Mouseup, mousewithin, etc....

For what i want to do (direct interaction between mouse and sprites) i need to implement this kind of structure into my pygame files. It would be nice to see if anyone can gimme some feedback about the way its implemented. I am not sure its the best way to do it.

Also would be nice to see if anyone has already do something simlar that could be reused.

this is the link to the examples page:
www.ixi-software.net/workshops/ultrasound/files.html

and this is the one directly to the pygame example
www.ixi-software.net/workshops/ultrasound/complex_py2pd.zip

many thanks. all kinds of suggestions welcome!