Re: [pygame] launching an app from python?

I hope this is what you mean, try this if you haven't already:
_____________________________________
import os

os.system ("c:\\dir\\dir\\app.exe")
____________________________________

Plus you can add what ever command line options that you like, just like
at the command prompt.
Yes i tried this and also some other commands like

os.spawnl(P_NOWAIT, "pc_launcher.exe")

and some similar ones but my problem is that this launches the application but freezes the python program until the aplication has finished.
Some other comands (like os.startfile("pc_launcher.exe")) wont do anything until de python program has been terminated even though that line is called when initialising the python program.

As I mentioned I need both the python app and the other .exe to be running at the same time, same as you might run photoshop and winamp at the same time in your machine.

thanks anyway

--
enrike ::