Re: [pygame] I have Python 2.3 and 2.4; can't use pygame

I have managed to compile pygame-1.6.2 for python-2.4. I haven't
managed to do the same for pygame-cvs, or Numeric, or anything else
yet, but if you want you can get it from my site, here:
http://h4xn3t.zapto.org:8080/pygame-1.6.2-python-2.4.zip
Just extract that into Python24\Lib\site-packages and it should work.

~Knio