Re: [pygame] pyopengl and pygame

On Dec 21, 2004, at 3:19 PM, andrew baker wrote:

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:31:58 +0100, programowanie1982@xxxxx
<programowanie1982@xxxxx> wrote:
does anybody use the pyopengl with pygame?? is it stable and suitable for 3D engine develop??

From what I understand, implementations exist, but are slow.

PyOpenGL and pygame work just fine together. In fact, it's probably the fastest way to push pixels with Python. I've done some 3D stuff with it that ran really well, but I was making good use of OpenGL display lists so that I didn't have to push much geometry every frame.

-bob