Re: [pygame] Perhaps a port for this into Pygame?

Um, I'm in prealpha for a generic tile-based map editor and engine
right now.  If you go to pygame.org, you'll see Map Editor.  Yeah,
that's mine.  But, that's a really, really old version.  I'm working
on my own homepage from which to post updates and stuff, too.

At some point, www.voodoogirl.cjb.net will also have a forum, so if
your friends would be interested in letting me know what kind of
features they need in an editor and engine, that would be cool.

--
Andrew Ulysses Baker
"failrate"