Re: [pygame] Pixel Location in 3D Space?

Just take your X,Y and add a Z to it.

To move it about use a matrix transformation.

This site seems to have a good explanation of the math.
http://www.siggraph.org/education/materials/HyperGraph/modeling/mod_tran/3drota.htm

You can also do other movements with these matrices and add them together and do it all in one step.

I hope I am giving you the answer you are looking for.

DEK

On 12/20/05, HandyGM <klachemin@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Knapp wrote:
> I think I don't understand you question.
> Are you maping a 2d pixel map to a 3d triangle surface and want to know how
> to do it?

Basically, yes. I have a polygon defined in the texture map (2d), and a
polygon defined in the model (3d). For each pixel in the texture map,
what would its 3D vertices be?