From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx]

On

Behalf Of Johan Geldenhuys
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2005 11:55 AM
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [pygame] How to add text boxes and buttons

Hi,

I am busy with a crossword puzzle game and just started with it.

I have my surface and want to add some text areas and buttons that

will

open other areas where the player can add words and save/load new

games.

What is the best way of adding this text areas and buttons? The

"Chimp"

tutorial doesn't really cover this.

TIA,
Johan