Re: [pygame] New member

Thank you so much Ivo!  That is some very helpful information!

Also I should clarify, I meant my 12 year old (and only) son - I hope he can
learn some of this wonderful python.

Now in addition to Cygwin, I have ActivePython which I like very much. Should I
get rid of those and use pygame only with http://www.python.org/download/ ?

Sincerely,

Vincent Randal
Longmont, CO