Re: [pygame] Only one of two joysticks detected

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 22:14 -0800, Bryce Schober wrote:
> It seems that pygame (used by pydance) is only detecting one of the
> two joysticks that I have installed. They seem fine in Control
> Panel->Game Controllers (WinXP). PyDance seems to require python23,
> which also means an older pygame. I don't know if that would be the
> problem.

Pydance works fine with Python 2.4. Do you know what version of Pygame
you have installed? I'm pretty sure I remember that newer versions of
SDL have better windows joystick support. If you are using an older
install of Pygame it may have an older SDL bundled with it.