Re: [pygame] Pygame missing surfarray

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 14:52 +0200, Johan Geldenhuys wrote:
> I can't import Numeric or numeric and I don't know why because it is
> installed.

You may need to install a Numeric-dev package so the C headers can be
found? It also looks like you'll want to get the development packages
for SDL_image, and SDL_mixer installed. If you don't have SMPEG it just
means you won't get MPEG support. The SDL_mixer package can also
optionally use SMPEG for limited mp3 support.

What distro are you running? There are likely already packages.

As for Numeric not being found. I would guess you have two versions of
Python installed. Numeric is not installed for the version of python you
are using.